Self Aspirating Water Aerator
The Toring Turbine® TT200 is part of a new generation of so-called Self-Aspirating Aerators. Following many years of the research we managed to build a Self-Aspirating Aerator with no moving parts internally, thus obtaining a great advantage in terms of reliability and energy efficiency. Fine bubble aeration is an efficient way to transfer oxygen to a water body. The Toring Turbine® TT200 outperforms any water aerator on the market today.
What we do?
We Supply Water With Life.
- For Wastewater treatment plant (WWTP)
- Eliminate Stress to Fish & Aquatic Organisms (Fishkills)
- Reduce Algal Blooms
- Increase Dissolved Oxygen Concentrations
- Diminishes Noxious Odors
- Improves Livestock & Fish health
- Increase Water Clarity
- Reduce Mosquito populations
- Improve the Quality of Fisheries
- Prevents freezing
- Aeration Turbine TT200 combined with suction system can add gas to liquid (industry
- The TT200 is the only self-aspirating aerator for aeration at more than 3 meters
- Animal waste-lagoon aeration
- Golf Course Pond
- Lake Way and Cove
- Livestock Tanks / Stocked Fishing Ponds
- Pond Aeration
Aeration of liquids is a widespread technology for secondary treatment of wastewater treatment plants. ie the biological decomposition of organic content, since it performs two functions: the air is transferred to the swimming pool for the purposes of biological oxidative reactions provide the mixing required for dispersion of air and reception reactants (oxygen, wastewater and microbes).