TORINGTURBINE® PRESENTATION AT WOD-KAN EXPO IN POLAND
ReStar company, our distributor from Poland held the presentation of TORINGTURBINE® aeration system at the new technologies fair in Poland. The feedback was excellent and they made new contacts to ...Read More
TORING TURBINE INSTALL THE NEW SOLUTION OF OUR AERATION SYSTEM IN SLOVENIA
After a three month of testing TORINGTURBINE® aeration system new solution in industrial wastewater plant, the renowned company from Slovenia recognized our product as very efficient and adequate in order ...Read More
Self Aspirating Water Aerator
The Toring Turbine® TT200 is part of a new generation of so-called Self-Aspirating Aerators. Following many years of the research we managed to build a Self-Aspirating Aerator with no moving parts internally, thus obtaining a great advantage in terms of reliability and energy efficiency. Fine bubble aeration is an efficient way to transfer oxygen to a water body. The Toring Turbine® TT200 outperforms any water aerator on the market today.
What we do?
We Supply Water With Life.
- For Wastewater treatment plant (WWTP)
- Eliminate Stress to Fish & Aquatic Organisms (Fishkills)
- Reduce Algal Blooms
- Increase Dissolved Oxygen Concentrations
- Diminishes Noxious Odors
- Improves Livestock & Fish health
- Increase Water Clarity
- Reduce Mosquito populations
- Improve the Quality of Fisheries
- Prevents freezing
- Aeration Turbine TT200 combined with suction system can add gas to liquid
- The TT200 is the only self-aspirating aerator for aeration at more than 3 meters
- Animal waste-lagoon aeration
- Golf Course Pond
- Lake Way and Cove
- Livestock Tanks / Stocked Fishing Ponds
- Pond Aeration
Aeration of liquids is a widespread technology for secondary treatment of wastewater treatment plants. ie the biological decomposition of organic content, since it performs two functions: the air is transferred to the swimming pool for the purposes of biological oxidative reactions provide the mixing required for dispersion of air and reception reactants (oxygen, wastewater and microbes).